In order for everyone to have a great time at Bounce, we ask you to follow the park’s safety regulations, which will keep everyone bouncing safely:
- Everyone that enters Bounce Indoor Trampoline Park must complete a valid/signed waiver. Those under 18 must have it signed/completed by their parent or legal guardian. The waiver form can be completed on entrance however, in order to save time we recommend that you download a waiver form from our website, print it and bring it signed to the venue.
- Remove all items from your pockets.
- Only one jumper per trampoline bed, no double bouncing.
- The trampoline courts are for jumping only, if you become tired please leave the trampoline area and rest on the main platform.
- No pushing, tackling, running, racing or messing around of any kind.
- Do not touch or hang on to any of the top pads on the court.
- Do not attempt any activities or tricks outside of your personal capabilities.
- Single flips are permitted. No double flips, and do not flip over the pads.
- Flips and other tricks can be dangerous. Perform at your own risk.
- No chewing or eating while bouncing.
- Do not touch any part of the basketball backboard or netting.
- If in doubt, please refer to the rules displayed at each of the activity areas.
You must follow the instructions given by the court monitor at all times.
Please follow our rules or we may ask you to leave the park.
Any physical or verbal abuse will not be tolerated. If you become abusive to a member of staff or another customer, you will be ejected from the park. In some cases the police may be contacted and this could result in a lifetime ban from Bounce Indoor Trampoline Parks.
Are you ready to bounce?