Looking to host the most fun birthday party of the year?
Let the team at Bounce take care of everything for you as your guests bounce away on our trampolines.
Bounce birthday parties are 90 minutes of fun and include a one hour bounce session followed by 30 minutes for meal time and opening presents.
All parties include Bounce grip socks, pizzas and 2 selected hot drinks.
A minimum number of 10 guests are required for a cafe party.
A minimum number of 12 guests are required for a shared or private party.
- £16.99 per person in the cafe
(including 2 non-Bouncing adults)
- £17.99 per person in a shared party room
(including 4 non-Bouncing adults)
- £18.99 per person in a private party room
(including 6 non-Bouncing adults)
Party Add Ons (additional charges apply):
- A private party room
- Go Pro camera
- A visit from our cuddly kangaroo mascot Milton
- Pizza, hotdogs, nacho, and popcorn
- Ice cream for dessert
- Spectacular personalized birthday cakes
- Bounce T-shirts, caps, foam balls, and wristbands
- Party bags
- Temporary tattoos
- Keepsake Bounce t-shirt for the birthday child!
- Additional non-Bouncers
- £14.99 per person in the café
- £15.99 per person in a shared room
- £16.99 per person in a private room
Book Monday-Thursday during school term times and save over £20 on your party!
If you wish to find out more about how to build a brilliant Bounce birthday party, please call or complete the contact form below!
Please note: Parties can be booked for children ages 4 and up.
Bounce branded safety grip socks are mandatory and are included in the above prices.
Party Enquiry Form
If you would like to check availability for a party, fill in the form below and our party team will be back in touch as soon as possible!
Terms and conditions:
– If this is your first visit to Bounce, anyone under the age of 18 will need a waiver form signed on their behalf by their parent or legal guardian before they can bounce. Bouncers over the age of 18 are able to complete their own waiver forms.
– Waiver forms are attached to this email or can be downloaded and printed from our website, and we recommend handing these out with party invitations so that they can be signed and brought in on the day.
– Without a completed waiver form, guests cannot bounce! We provide waivers on site, however if we cannot resolve any outstanding waivers, we are unable to provide refunds on the day.
– All jumpers will need to be at least 1.2 metres tall to use our Foam Pit (Milton Keynes only).
– Please call us no less than 14 days before your event to pay the remaining balance. Failure to do so means that you risk losing your booking and non-refundable deposit.
– We also require final numbers of guests no less than 14 days before your event – if you wish to add any additional guests to your original booking, we strongly recommend letting us know as soon as possible to ensure that we still have space in the park to add them on. We cannot guarantee extra spaces will always be available.
– We are unable to issue refunds if there are absentees on the day without prior notice.
– If you wish to reschedule or cancel your booking please contact us with a minimum of 7 days prior to your event date.
– Your 20% deposit is non-refundable.
– Bounce grip socks are mandatory to wear on the trampolines.
– Our party pizzas are large, contain 10 slices and are usually portioned out as 2 slices per child.
Themed parties are now available in all parks!
Bounce offers 6 themes for birthday parties:
To enquire about our themed parties please call the park directly or email us at email@example.com!
For Milton Keynes:
Call Now to Book 01908 630783
Call Now to Book 01733 907888
Parties are booking up fast!
Call Now to Book 01473 597777