My Bounce Card!
- ONLY £19.99 per month per INITIAL member.
- £14.99 per additional CHILD on a membership account, maximum of 4 additional children. Total 5 children / members per membership account.
- Valid Monday-Sunday, PLUS school holidays!
- We will run an exclusive member's night every first Wednesday of the month, where members can benefit and bring a friend along.
- Valid in Milton Keynes and Ipswich parks only. Not applicable in Peterborough parks until further notice.
Benefits of 'My Bounce Card'
- Ongoing monthly membership, no contract, leave anytime
- Priority check in at reception
- Unlimited access
- 2 hours bounce time
- Booking over the phone is available
- More for your money
- Access to Billy Beez at £4.99 per child per visit (Ipswich ONLY)
- Access to both Milton Keynes and Ipswich park locations
- Discounts applicable through members promotional campaigns
Participating companies include:
- Ipswich Town Football Club - ITFC Official season ticket reward scheme partner - ITFC season ticket holders can receive 50% discount off at Bounce or Billy Beez - valid during term time only, including weekends.
- DW Fitness Ipswich - Official Partners - DW Fitness members can receive 50% discount off at Bounce or Billy Beez on general admissions only - valid during term time only, including weekends.
- Peterborough United Football Club - Bounce membership holders have the chance to win 2 FREE home game tickets per home game match. Peterborough United Football Club season ticket holders get 20% Off, coming to £7.99 for an hours Bounce, Monday – Friday and weekends. Excluding all half term breaks, PD Days and school holiday periods.
- Jimmy's Farm - Bounce membership holders get 50% Off admissions at Jimmy's Farm all year round. Jimmy's Farm Annual pass holders get 50% Off into Billy Beez or Bounce Monday – Friday and weekends. Excluding all half term breaks, PD Days and school holiday periods.
- Easton Farm Park - Bounce membership holders get 50% Off admissions at Easton Farm Park all year round. Easton Farm Park Annual pass holders get 50% Off into Billy Beez or Bounce Monday – Friday and weekends. Excluding all half term breaks, PD Days and school holiday periods.
- MK Dons
- Explore Learning
Terms and Conditions
General membership terms
- Payment card holders must be 18+. Minimum age is 3+ for a member, no exceptions. Additional children can be between 3-17 years old only.
- You agree to take photo ID at Bounce reception upon membership application for the purposes of your membership and to comply with Bounce etiquette.
- There may be occasions where we have to close all, or part of, the Bounce park where you go. In such circumstances you will not be entitled to any partial or full refund. We will endeavour to advise you in advance where possible, unless the issue is urgent or an emergency.
- We will not be liable for or responsible for any failure to perform any of our obligations under this agreement which are caused by any event that is outside our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable for any loss damage of theft of any property you bring onto our premises which happens while the property this includes any vehicles in the car park.
- We will terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Bounce Parks rules.
- You agree to comply with the rules of membership which are displayed prominently in the Bounce parks and relate to the opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct.
- Admin Fees and Memberships are non-refundable.
- Your membership card is non-transferable and it is not for sharing with anyone else. However, the initial member and additional children are the members so they can come along with different supervising adults.
- Payment for the memberships is required to be via an adult but the child acts as the member and will be required to take a photo for ID at Bounce reception upon membership application. Childs name and details will need to be on the member card.
- If you need to change some member details please advise us immediately.
- In order to go on the trampolines a waiver form per member will need to be signed beforehand. Please find this document on our website under the safety dropdown.
- Only Bounce branded grip socks are to be worn.
- Rules of Bounce Indoor Trampoline Parks can be found on our website. As well as safety guidelines and suitable clothing requirements.
- Each member is still required to watch the induction safety video each visit – no exceptions.
- No littering, intoxication, criminal behaviour, forcing entry.
- Bounce may change these conditions at any time. If so we will inform each member.
- Leave before park closing times.
- Proof of family status must be provided – not applicable to groups or parties.
- Responsible adult is required to be in the building with members.
- Lost or damaged card – Contact the relevant park as soon as possible to report a lost or stolen card. £5 reinstatement fee.
- Membership card needs to be present to redeem discount.
- If you join on the 25th of the month you will need to pay for the rest of that month and for the next month.
- Partner associated discount where available.
- Direct debit may be introduced in due course.
- Bounce may be closed on a permanent or temporary basis from time to time. Including for refurbishment or due to a force majeure event. Details of such closures can be found on the Bounce website or by calling the relevant Bounce park.
- Bounce does not accept amendments by you to the conditions.
- If Bounce need to contact you or the Bounce member about the agreement or the Bounce card we will contact you by telephone or email.
- When communicating with you or the Bounce member about your membership account Bounce will use the contact information provided on the application for the relevant membership card or where you or the Bounce member have advised us of changes to your contact details. We will use the latest details provided. It is therefore important that you or the Bounce member keep your contact details updated.
- Bounce have the right to make changes to the membership pricing, benefits, admin fee’s and anything else connected to the membership card. We will notify each member before putting price changes into place. Your current fees and membership costs will not increase in your initial period. They will therefore increase if you wish to re-join as a member.
- Membership fees may be increased by Bounce to reflect changes in standard ticket prices, inflation, Bounce costs, additional taxes and costs that are not imposed by Bounce.
- If there is a change in the rate of VAT or any other tax or any other tax is imposed, Bounce will be entitled to change the subscription fees to reflect such changes at any time including during the initial period.
Direct Debit (coming soon) Terms and Conditions
- Once Direct Debit has been issued, unless you cancel your subscription before the end of the initial period in accordance with the agreement, your ‘My Bounce Card’ will automatically continue and the subscription period will be extended after the initial period if you continue to pay the monthly fee each month.
- Once Direct Debit is issued, you may cancel your membership at any point by cancelling your direct debit with your bank allowing 3 to 5 working days for the bank to action this. In above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
- Once Direct Debit is issued, If you wish you to change the bank account to be debited you may provide your new Direct Debit payment details to us by giving the relevant park a call and pressing option 4 for the membership line. Change of bank accounts may incur additional charges.
- Any issues with payments or direct debits your outstanding account will be referred to DFC our Direct Debit company.
- Bounce have the right to terminate or suspend your membership card if you miss a payment, fraud or you breach our T&C’s.
Photo ID Abuse Policy
- Your membership card can only be used for you. You are responsible for keeping your card secure and confidential at all times.
Information about us
- If you have a complaint in relation to your membership card please give your local park a call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To find out more information please go to our ‘About Us’ page located on our website www.bouncegb.com.
Changes in circumstances
- If there is a change in your circumstances please contact Bounce by calling the relevant park or email us immediately at email@example.com. We will take it case by case if the change of circumstances is due to medical, redundancy, bereavement. If it is non-medical this will need to be investigated.
Initial period: 1 month for a My Bounce Card.
You understand that by purchasing a ‘My Bounce Card’ you are committing to pay for a month’s subscription.
The contact number, location and opening hours of Bounce Indoor Trampoline Parks in any area may change during the subscription period. A list of current Bounce Indoor Trampoline Parks is available from the Bounce website www.bouncegb.com.