Dodge the ball and be a hero!
It’s your turn to claim your fame on the Dodgeball court! Our finest Bouncers from Milton Keynes will teach you all there is to know about trampoline Dodgeball – from techniques on throwing, catching and dodging, as well as some sweet skills to boot!
Dodgeball training takes place every Sunday evening at 7pm – 8pm in our Milton Keynes park, for ages 10-16. Each session is £11.99 per person.
- Each match lasts for eight minutes.
- A team wins a game when they get all the opposing players out.
- Teams play as many games as possible.
- Each team starts with three balls.
- Each team starts with four players.
- The team who won the most games at the end of eight minutes won the match.
- If the case of a tie, a tie breaker game is held.
You’re out if……
- You are hit by a ‘live ball’.
- You throw a ‘live ball’ that’s caught before it touches the ground or wall (‘live’ is a ball that has been thrown and not touched anything).
- You cross or enter the neutral zone.
- You hold a ball for longer than ten seconds.
- Once out, exit and wait for the next game.
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
The court umpire’s calls are final.
For more information, please contact us on email@example.com.